Make up Collection#6 : lip product collection - #exotic corals, peaches and oranges

HELLO GUYS!!

I really like doing these posts because when other bloggers do this you can see how similar certain shades are..
or you can find something you just know you'll love. 
Anyway.. today's post is about all my coral, orange and peach lip glosses, lip conditioners or lipsticks :D
This is my favourite part of my collection.. 
I know it isn't that huge, but I truly reach for this section of my make up collection really really often.

Anyway.. I'm going to shut up and get to the point otherwise it's going to be an endless post.






NYX round lipgloss in Apricot
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach
NYX rouge cream blush in Orange
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef
100% pure lip glaze in Peach*
Barry M lip paint in Peach
NYX round lipstick in Femme
ELF studio lip conditioner in mellow melon. 











NYX round lipgloss in Apricot. 
This is and orangey red gloss which looks really nice and juicy on my lips. 
Since it has a red tint, and I don't like reds on my lips I don't reach for this that often, 
but it really is a nice shade and worth trying. 
I love pairing this with NYX round lipstick in femme, it makes it look really gorgeous xD

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach
This is the least favourite of the bunch. The shade is gorgeous and it took me a while why I can't seem to like it. 
I hate frosty lipsticks with a passion and this has a soft frosty finish to it which puts me off. 
If I reallllyy want to wear this .. 
I pair it with Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef to smoothe out that frosty finish.. 
but I'm not too keen about it.. 
it also has a slight red tint... which .. I don't know.. puts me off. 
It looks unflattering on me, and I totally regret getting this shade. 

NYX rouge cream blush in Orange
This is so so nice as a lip product.. you can use it to stain your lips..
or you can use it [like I do] all over your lips and setting it with NYX blush in cinnamon or Sleek Limited edition Blush in Pan Tao from the Avoir la Peche collection. 
I really really like this.. 
it's a true orange shade so that's quite rare to find. 
It has a glossy finish, which is quite nice, but can be a bit sloppy.. 
so I matte it up for maximum lasting power. 

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef
This is such a pretty and unique coral shade, it's just plain gorgeous, 
has a nice glossy finish and is one of my ultimate favourite glosses
I highly recommend this shade to all coral-lip-lovers.

100% pure lip glaze in Peach*
This is a sheer glossy finish lipstick which is so so gorgeous. 
It's kind of a tamer version of NYX round lipstick in femme [which I love!!]
It's one of those shades which is hard to describe..
it's an exotic orangey shade with a reddish tint to it. It's just gorgeouss!!

Barry M lip paint in Peach. 
This is a semi-matte finish lipstick with a drier consistency .. 
but I love this. 
This is a WOW daring shade. 
It's an orangey peachy shade.. It's bottom line gorgeous.. I love this!

NYX round lipstick in Femme
This is a reddish orange.. but don't be scared.. this is seriously gorgeous..
it's the closest to red I'm ever going to go.
Probably haha. 

ELF studio lip conditioner in mellow melon. 
This is probably my more worn product of the bunch.
I really really like this shade it's a bright coral with a pinky tint to it.. 
but is looks so nice on warm skintones :)


That's it for this post guys and I really hope this was fun to read :D
Thank you so much guys,
Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Such a nice post. Thanks for sharing <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love these coral shades and you have a big collection - for me it's big! :) Great reviews!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're most welcome hunny :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts