ELF studio blush in pink passion [review with swatches!!]



Hello guys, 
I have another ELF product review today 
and the spotlight is on ELF's studio blush in pink passion 

I have not had any luck with studio blushes.
I tried Candid Coral. It was TOO light and sheer for my skintone. 
I tried Gotta Glow. Too glittery and golden for my liking. 

Then. I decided to give it one last shot with Pink Passion. 
This is one of the newer shades which came out with Fuchsia Fusion and Gotta Glow. 
I know there are two newer shades on the US site, 
but they are not yet available on the UK site. 
Which makes Pink Passion relatively new as a shade in my point of view. 
Anyway.





PACKAGING
Pretty sleek, 
Nars-looking, 
with a peep through transparent part 
where you can see the shade. 



TEXTURE
A little powdery, but quite smooth
satin feel
FINISH
Matte - I happen to love matte blushes so this is brilliant




SHADE
A bright cool toned barbie doll pink
 
  
LASTING POWER
Decent .. lasts for hours and then starts fading little by little

PIGMENTATION
Quite sheer.. but  buildable.



BOTTOM LINE
I love this product, 
I'm so glad I got it.
Now this thing is one product worth the try. :)



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Candid Coral is a little too sheer for me too, I've had better luck with Tickled Pink, at least I think that's what it's called. This one is probably a bit bright for me...but still pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I might gve tickled pink a try then.. it isn's as scary as you might think.. but it's super cute if you use this on the apples of the cheek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw - the last comment was from me, Dyna, haha. I am somehow not allowed to comment on my own blog. I must have clicked on something wrong lol-

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh look at that. my blog is playing tricks on me lol !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts