FOTD !! daytime brown smokey eye :)

HELLO GUYS!!
I have a FOTD today!!

I hope you're all good and having the times of your lives reading my blog..
haha. 
Just kidding.
Actually.. 
Not really haha. 


Here are the photos:


 
 
 


and here's what I used:


FACE

ELF regular tinted moisturiser in spice and honey
Essence soft touche mousse make-up in 04 matt ivory
ELF studio complexion perfection - pink and yellow
ELF studio pressed powder in buff, almond
Essence silky touch blush in   #30 secret it-girl

EYES

ELF eyelid primer
ELF studio cream eyeshadow in bronzed
NYX single eyeshadows in dark brown, champagne, white pearl, vanilla sky
ELF studio cream liner in black
Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Greed - matte black
ELF mineral infused mascara in black
Duo Lash Adhesive in Black
Natural False eyelashes from ebay

EYEBROWS
ELF eyebrow kit in medium

LIPS
ELF studio conditioning lip balm in nice and natural

I hope you like these FOTDs.. I quite like doing them,..
because I get to show you what I wear when I'm out.. to school and stuff.. 

Let me know what you think below guys
and take care!!

xxxxxxxxxxx
Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I love it! You look gorgeous, dear ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, the eye make up looks fab. I've never used ELF products before, but after seeing this I'd certainly try them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much guys xD I really like ELF products Little Miss Em I think they're really worth checking out xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts