ELF organiser review !!!

HELLO GUYS, 
I don't know why but I keep postponing this review.. 
on and on and on..

but I have used this during summer a lot, 
so I do have quite  few things I want to mention. 



















THE GOOD
  • the faux leather material is quite easy to clean.. 
  • the middle compartment thing.. hold quite handful of products.. for me it hold just a day's worth of products.. because I like to switch it up.. so this is not bad if you're going camping or something..
  • has compartments for brushes and lipglosses and mascaras too. 
THE BAD
  • The mirror is basically useless to me.. you'd have to lift it up or look down on it.. and it's too small too
  • It's almost impossible for me to close it .. when I fill in all the compartments with brushes and everything.. 
  • You have to use the two separate.. if you want to close them.

    BOTTOM LINE
    I would not repurchase this..
    I used this every single day in summer.
    But I don't think it's anything special.
    I think if you go to one of the cheap stores.. something like a pound shop or something like that..
    you can get something.. which can be AS useful.
    I don't think it's worth just a pound.. but I do think it's slightly overpriced,
    and I could have easily lived with a cheaper option,
    I do use this in summer a lot when I put everything in storage boxes and stuff.
    So it still is useful.


    FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

    Comments

    1. i dont have this why do i not have this :) :) great review

      ReplyDelete
    2. maybe its because i thought the same as you that i could get a cheaper better one

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is so helpful. I must get it. =D

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thank you for this review Dyna :) I was gonna get the Burgundy one but now I'm not so sure :S

      ReplyDelete
    5. You're welcome guys :)

      Well.. Just to make sure I'm clear, Lara I don't mean to trash the product or anything .. I do use this.. but I think there are cheaper alternatives.. it's not AS special as I thought it was going to be..:)

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    I would love to hear what you think !

    Popular Posts