NYX 5 color Caribbean Collection eyeshadow palette [review w/ swatches!]!]




HELLO GUYS!!
I bet you know by now I'm a huge fan of NYX by now. 
I think they provide fabulous products for a reasonable price.. 
and I was always interested in these palettes especially because of the sleek packaging,
and I'm a sucker for cute packagings.

This review is about NYX 5 color Caribbean Collection Eyeshadow Palette in the shade:
I dream of St Kitt






PACKAGING
Very nice, professional looking.
Black case.
Closes securely
Has a mirror inside it. 
I only wish there are names to the shades.
But other than that.. 
I love the packaging. 
Nice design, 
and very sturdy.
Comes with sponge eyeshadow applicators, but I'm never going to use them.

TEXTURE
Nice and smooth..
not gritty at all and applies silky smooth. 

PIGMENTATION
 Nicely pigmented. All 5 shades are nicely pigmented. 











SHADES
In this I dream of St Kitt eyeshadow palette there are 5 shades:
A frosty yellowy white highlighting shade.
A satin tan shade with a brown/orange tint
A metallic grey taupe with a brown undertone
A matte creamy white
A greyish brown shade..satin finish





FALLOUT
Barely any, 
none of the shades are powdery.

LASTING POWER
Lasts all day over a primer







BOTTOM LINE
I really really really like this eyeshadow palette. 
This is my ultimate favourite neutral palette..
I can create numerous looks with this, 
and it's so versatile and easy to work with.
I HIGHLY recommend this one.





FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i agree. NYX is one of the best makeup line :)
    nice review!!!:)

    btw, love the curls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin here is absolutely gorgeous!


    balderdashinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look you created with this...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts