COMPARISON post !! All over cover stick vs Compressed Powder swatch!

HELLO GUYS!!

I have a comparison post today. 
I wanted to demonstrate that if you have found your perfect shade in a certain product.. 
it doesn't mean it's going to match with a similar product from the same line with the same name.

I LOVE the All over cover stick in apricot beige.. 
but when I got the compressed powder, it was darker.. and not what I was looking for.

So keep that in mind. 
I also have the compressed powder in honey and the all over cover stick in honey 
so I'll compare those too in a future post..

Here are the swatches...



I hope you found this helpful,
I wanted to share this because I assumed they were essentially the same. 
Anyway, 
thanks for reading,
and take care
xxx
-Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. great stuff, really helpful. it is something we all must bear in mind. elf has a lot of hit & miss, but once you found your right shades and the products you love, theyre definitely a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I found your blog, love your style! Great posts. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, that was good to know. I've made 3 orders from Elf up until now but I didn't get anything from foundations-concealers-powders just for this skin-matching factor alone. Thx for this post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts