FOTD daytime exotic look!!!

 HELLO GUYS..
I have  a very sad story today. 
My laptop basically died yesterday. 
as I was writing a blog post
and the back up I made a few days ago.. 
decided not to include my "blog" folder where I had all my blog stuff. 
Since I lost basically everything with regard to photos and all that for upcoming posts..
I decided to include a FOTD today.
this is the look I'm wearing at the moment. Well, obviously - because my preplanned posts gave up one me.
[BTW in case you're wondering I'm using another laptop.. because I have a 8 inch one I use for school. And no, I'm not wealthy or anything like that haha. ]

So please bear with me. 
I'm not the bubbliest person today. 
But it will be ok.

Here are the photos:










 and here's the list of products I used:


FACE 
Essence soft touch mousse make up04 matt ivory
ELF studio pressed powder in buff
NYC matte bronzer in sunny 
NYX HD grinding blush in menage a trois
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
ELF eyelid primer
Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow in penny 
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
Essence i love style ultra black liquid eyeliner
Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara
Max Factor Volume and Lifting Mascara - got this free on a giveaway

EYEBROWS
ELF studio eyebrow kit in light 
ELF wet gloss lash and brow 

LIPS
Barry M lip paint in peach 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef


That's my FOTD for today guys :D 
Take care xxx

Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. sorry to hear about your computer, that's the worst :'( i LOVE the lips you have here, great color

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haircut, nice blog keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your lip colour! so gorgeous and summery. I can imagine wearing this look on vacation

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts