Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black [review with photos!!]

Hello guys.. !!

I'm a bit of a freak with my mascaras, 
I'm super picky when it comes to using them.. 
so I always try to experiment with new mascaras especially with those mascaras that everyone
keeps raving about.

For your reference, 
I have straight short lashes with not so much volume.
So I need volume, length and lift. 
Yeah. I'm a bit hard to please. 




 

PACKAGING 
I quite like the packaging and it's pretty nice looking. 
I have not had any issues with the packaging. 

FORMULA
Kind of lightweight, which I like, 
and not wet .. 
I hate wet mascaras because it weighs down my lash curl
Non-clumpy too.




WAND
It looks pretty standard to me, except that it has a tapered tip. 
Natural bristles. 
I was not particularly impressed by the wand.. 
but somehow..
just somehow 
this works for me.

SHADE OF BLACK
Quite intense actually. 
and I love that

 

LENGTHENING
YUP [yay]

VOLUMISING
No, not really
LIFT
YES!! awesome xD

OVERALL PERFORMANCE 
It lifts up my lashes and lengthens them. Not bad Max Factor, not bad.
BEST USE FOR ME
I use this over Bourjois's Volume and Fast Rotating Mascara in black to add length and lift to my lashes
RECOMMEND FOR WHO
All types of lashes.
BOTTOM LINE
LOVE this. It's not HG. 
But there's a repurchase for sure.
The only mascara repurchase I ever done was the Avon Supershock Mascara. 
So that says a lot.



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)





Comments

Popular Posts