Artistic make up look!! Lace eye design and yellow sugar lips !!

HELLO GUYS!!

I am so excited to show you this look I created last night :D

I did not go out.. but this was sooooo fun to do :D
and I think it turned out pretty fabulous.

Check out the photos because it's going to be one long post...
and below I also have a list of what I used :D


so here are the photos:
































































and here's what I used:


FACE 
Essence soft touch mousse make up04 matt ivory
ELF studio pressed powder in buff
NYC matte bronzer in sunny 
NYX HD grinding blush in menage a trois
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

LACE
Essence I love style liquid eyeliner in ultra black

EYES
ELF eyelid primer
Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow in penny 
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
Essence i love style ultra black liquid eyeliner
Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara
Max Factor Volume and Lifting Mascara - got this free on a giveaway
Ebay Dramatic lashes 
Ebay Lower lashes
Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Dark tone

EYEBROWS
ELF studio eyebrow kit in light 
ELF wet gloss lash and brow crystal mascara


LIPS
NYX jumbo eye pencil in white
NYX single eyeshadow in mellow yellow
Duo Surgical Adhesive
White Sugar [and yes- the kind you eat]



I hope you liked this :D
I am telling you it took me so much time, make up remover and cotton pads to take everything off..
it's crazy haha.
So for the love of eyeliner, lace and sugary lips,
don't forget to hit the follow button and leave your comments below xxxx

Thank you so much,
Dyna
xxx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company.

Comments

  1. Wow that is so creative and editorial! Well done you it looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So magazine worthy! Great Job! :) :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it !!!

    especially the lace mask :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it... I really like how makeup is a way to express yourself and there's no limit with what you can do with makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This yellow lip looks surprisingly pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this :) You are so arty :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts