TAG!! I love lipsticks !! [ a fun post with photos and swatches!!]

 Hello guys!!
A month or two ago.. 
I was tagged by the lovely Christine, owner of MakeUp, Beauty and Fashion,
and I guess I postponed it for way too long. 
So I'm just going to get to it. 
I'm a huge lipstick fan, 
so I was so excited to see a tag like this.. 


1. How many lipsticks do you own?
Err. I don't know, honestly. because I have lipsticks here, there and everywhere..lol. 
I would estimate I have 35-40 lipsticks. 
Yes. I'm crazy. haha. 
I think it's more 35 than 40 though haha. 

2. What is the first lipstick you ever bought?
 Ok .. besides the cheap lipsticks.. 
those you find in sets and all. 
My first decent lipstick is 
Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Pink Please.
which is now discontinued. 
Oh the irony. 
Holly Ann Aeree [love her!!] raved about it and that started my obsession with lipsticks.

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Pink Please - right swatch



3. What is your newest lipstick?
Err... ELF studio line matte lipstick in natural. 
I LOOOOOOOVEEDDDD the ELF studio matte lipstick in coral. 
Loved it.. I think it's my ultimate favourite lipstick. 
So I decided to get the same lipstick in a different shade, natural and I quite like it actually..
but I thought it was going to be a nude peach.
It's more of a pink nude.. 
anyway. I like it.

LF studio matte lip color swatches .. left: coral.. right: natural
4. What is your favourite brand for lipsticks?
Ugh. This is hard. One evil question. Err. I LOVE the ELF studio matte lipstick most. 
But since it only comes in 4 shades and I only like 2 of them.. 
I'm going to say the Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colors.. 
But I wish ELF created some vibrant awesome shades..


5. What is your favourite pink lipstick?
 After my obsession with pink lipsticks.. I can officially say I'm not THAT keen on pink lipsticks anymore. 
But if I had to choose just one.. 
I'm going to choose
Rimmel's Color Show Off lipstick in Shake up Pink


Rimmel Color Show Off lipstick in Shake Up Pink  - left swatch
7. What is your favourite nude lipstick?
Oh my my. I have two. and no I'm not going to narrow it down because I love them both. 
For during the day - Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight
For evening - Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga'

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight - on the right

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga on the right



8. What is your favourite peach /coral lipstick?
Ok. this is my favourite category.. so I have a handful
I love ELF's mineral lipliner in peachy, 
ELF's studio matte lip color in coral, 
Barry M lip paint in peach

ELF mineral lip liner in peachy swatches

ELF studio matte lip color in coral


Barry M lip paint in peach - the one on the right



 9. What is your favourite red lipstick?
I'm going to cheat. I don't like reds. 
But the closest thing to red that I love is 
NYX round lipstick in femme, 
which is a corally orange red.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Gwz4C7rittI/TNhDXhvGGZI/AAAAAAAAATU/Ko-io9RLMP4/s1600/DSCF1038.JPG
NYX femme round lipstick on the right

10. What is your favourite hot pink lipstick?
NYX round lipstick in fig. 
LOVE it. 
Seriously.
NYX round lipstick in fig on the left

11. What is your favourite brown lipstick?
I don't like browns. 
But the closest thing to brown that I have and I love is
Wet n Wild's Mega Last Lip Color in Bare it All.
Here's a lip swatch:

 

12. What is your favourite rose lipstick?
NYX round lipstick in tea rose. Love it!!
NYX round lipstick in tea rose - right swatch


13. What is your favourite plum lipstick?
The closest thing to plum I love is Wet n Wild's Mega Last Lip Color in Mauve it Over. Here is a lip swatch of it:
 

14. What is your favourite gloss?
Haha. Do you guys seriously think I'm going to say just one? 
No I'm going to cheat again. 
I have been loving tinted lip conditioners lately and my favourite two are: 
ELF studio line tinted lip conditioner in mellow melon
and Sleek Pout Polish in Sugar May from the Avoir La Peche Ltd ed collection
and my favourite lipgloss is:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef



Sleek Pout Polish in Sugar May


Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef - on the left





ELF studio lip conditioning balm spf15 in mellow melon



Sorry for taking too long to post this TAG post but I had so many reviews to plan and stuff..
I kind of focused on that mostly.
Thanks for reading and take care gorgeous ones xx

Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. pretty swatches... elf one is looking awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried those canmake and dollyink lippies. They are really good! promise. its one of my faves.


    balderdashinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice colours, ur lips look amazing.

    love delasheela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sahar awan : elf stuff's awesome xD I just adore it :D

    @Emsy.. no I haven't hun.. I really should though there's a canmake cream blush I'm dying to get. And I heard great things about dollywink so I really should try it out xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts