Dyna's Random Daily Tip !! 08/10/11

HELLO GUYS!!

I'm going to start a new series of posts in which I post random daily tips

that I learned from others,

tips I have learned through time with my own experiences and

other random tips that happen to work for me.

It doesn't hurt to say it

even if someone already knows it

or it doesn't work for everyone..
but it just might help someone out there. 

TIP!!

HD powders are normally light reflective, avoid wearing them when planning to use flash photography :))..


For fun.. google "celebrity with white powder make up"
and you'll be delighted to see where nicole kidman needs to smoothe out her skin haha.
that is.. since HD powders are usually very finely milled and smoothe out the skin.


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts