Awesome Lip Combo !! Perfect nude peach lip!

HELLO GUYS!!
Every now and then I'll post one of these random lip combos
:))
I love pairing lip products so I love it when it just so happens that it turns out cute.. 

and here's one of them:





What I used for this lip combo is just two products:
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga'
Sleek Limited Edition Avoir La Peche Collection Pout Polish in Sugar May





Let me know what you think about this lip combo...
I personally love me some peachy nude  ..
and I do find that it is quite hard to find to find a non pink peach product. 


 What's your favourite peach lip product?

Let me know below guys,
till teh next post...
take care
xxx
Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts