Experimenting with a handful of ESSENCE products w/ FOTD!!!

 HELLO GUYS!!

In this post I'm going to tell you what I think about a couple of essence products briefly, 
according to my first time using them. 

Essence Soft Touch Mousse Make Up 04 Matt Ivory
I'm not sure but I think this is meant as an all over foundation...
but when I swatched it I found that it had more of a concealer - coverage ordeal, 
so I got a shade lighter than my skintone..
because I always use lighter concealers on my under eye area to brighten the eyes a bit..
Anyway.. I'm very very pleased with this so far.. 
It has the smoothest texture and I really really like thi.
But I'll experiment with this some more and will do a full review on this and tell you what I think xD


Essence Silky Touch Blush #30 Secret it-girl
OMG this is such a gorgeous blush.. 
I have to use this with a heavy hand, 
but I really like the natural glow in gives to my face.. 
I love it.. 
It's a perfect not overdone natural daytime blush xD
 
Essence I love style liquid eyeliner in ultra black
Uhm. I had high expectations on this one.. 
I always do with my liners. 
This is not waterproof.. definitely not..
It is not smudgeproof but quite resistant.
I do like the ultra black shade and the sponge applicator .. 
We'll see what I think about it when I test it some more.. 

Essence lip liner in 09 nude coral
 I used this all over my lip and this is one cool lip liner. 
It's the smoothest lip liner you'll ever buy.. 
It does transfer though.. so it's best used all over the lip.. 
xD

Anyway.. here are the photos:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and here's the full list of products:

FACE
ELF studio tinted moisturiser spf20 in beige
Essence Soft Touch Mousse Make Up 04 Matt Ivory
ELF studio complexion perfection - yellow and pink shades
ELF studio pressed powder in buff, almond
Essence Silky Touch Blush #30 Secret it-girl

EYES
ELF eyelid primer
NYX single eyeshadows in champagne, dark brown, vanilla sky, white pearl, kiss in casablanca
Essence I love style liquid eyeliner in ultra black
Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in Black - got this free on a giveaway

EYEBROWS
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara
ELF eyebrow kit in medium

LIPS
Essence lip liner in 09 nude coral


That's it for this post guys, 
I hope you found this helpful, 
and till the next post..
take care
xxx
Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i love this makeup but most of all love your EARRINGS! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Did you do something to your hair? I think they look lighter in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Natalie Douka xD yeah I highlighted it xD but in sunlight it shows up lighter xD and thank you so much you're so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @socialitedreams xD I got them from ebay hun.. they're super cheap and super lightweight I wear them all the time xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts