SLEEK Carribbean eyeshadow palette in Curacao [review w swatches and LOOKS!!]



HELLO GUYS!!
I have been really into eyeshadows lately.. 
and I decided to experiment with color 
because I felt I'm a bit too boring with my eyeshadows. 
So this palette worked brilliantly for me.. because I could experiment with a variety of shades and see what worked for me and what didn't. 

Anyway.. I'm going to start with the review and tell you what I think..







PACKAGING
Nice and sleek ..
Black packaging..
Has a mirror inside
and comes with sponge applicators



TEXTURE
Nice and smooth..
not gritty at all and applies silky smooth.



PIGMENTATION
Varies..so I'm going to focus on them individually.
Tequila Sunrise: Very pigmented
Martini: Very pigmented
Blue Hawaiian: lacking pigmentation, sheer
Bloody Mary: on the sheer side, but not as sheer as Blue Hawaiian
Screwdriver: Nicely pigmented could be more pigmented though.
Green Iguana: nicely pigmented
Apres Midori: very pigmented
Blue Lagoon: very pigmented
Purple Haze: nicely pigmented
Green Martini: very pigmented
Singapore Sling: very pigmented
Espresso Martini: on the sheer side could be more pigmented


Tequila Sunrise, Martini, Blue Hawaiian, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver, Green Iguana
Apres Midori, Blue Lagoon, Purple Haze, Green Martini, Singapore Sling, Espresso Martini


SHADES



Tequila Sunrise: A rusty orange with a golden sheen



Martini: A frosty white shade



Blue Hawaiian: A matte teal blue



Bloody Mary: a matte orangey red



Screwdriver: A matte yellow


Green Iguana: A metallic aqua green shade



Apres Midori: a shimmery sea green shade




Blue Lagoon: A matte bright medium summer blue 




Purple Haze : A matte deep warm purple



Green Martini: a blackened metallic green




Singapore Sling: A metallic shocking pink



Espresso Martini: a matte black


Tequila Sunrise, Martini, Blue Hawaiian, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver, Green Iguana swatches
Tequila Sunrise, Martini, Blue Hawaiian, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver, Green Iguana swatche



Apres Midori, Blue Lagoon, Purple Haze, Green Martini, Singapore Sling, Espresso Martini
Apres Midori, Blue Lagoon, Purple Haze, Green Martini, Singapore Sling, Espresso Martini

 Apres Midori, Blue Lagoon, Purple Haze, Green Martini, Singapore Sling, Espresso Martini

Tequila Sunrise, Martini, Blue Hawaiian, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver, Green Iguana
Apres Midori, Blue Lagoon, Purple Haze, Green Martini, Singapore Sling, Espresso Martini


[ sorry about the obstruction of my leg in the pictures.. I can't crop photos since I had to revive my computer from the heart attack it had haha. ]

FALLOUT
Some of the shades are slightly powdery.. 
so there is some fallout going on..
But nothing a good old fan brush cannot fix. 

LASTING POWER
Lasts all day over a primer


The following are looks I managed to pull off with this palette...

using 
Martini
Green Iguana
ApresMidori
Green Martini
Espresso Martini



using 
Martini
Green Iguana
ApresMidori
Green Martini
Espresso Martini

using 
Martini
Green Iguana
ApresMidori
Green Martini
Espresso Martini




using 
Martini
Green Iguana
ApresMidori
Green Martini
Espresso Martini


using
Martini,
Purple Haze
Singapore Sling



using
Martini,
Purple Haze
Singapore Sling




using
Martini,
Purple Haze
Singapore Sling



using Martini, Tequila Sunrise, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver

using Martini, Tequila Sunrise, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver


using Martini, Tequila Sunrise, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver
I used Blue Hawaiian, Blue Lagoon, Martini





BOTTOM LINE
I really like this palette..
even though pigmentatio is inconsistent..
you'll definitely enjoy playing around with this..
and I suggest grabbing one before they get sold out. 
HIGHLY recommended.



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. This looks so bright! All the colours really suit you. I love the purple look you did :) Great reviews as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the looks you created. This is such a fun palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pigmented eyeshadows!! And amazing looks as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sleek has such great palettes! i looooove the lipstick in the blue look, it's amazing


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts