Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Dark Tone [review w swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS!!
I love making reviews about products I genuinely love and keep turning to.
This is one of them.




 






The packaging for the Duo Dark Tone Eyelash Adhesive  is really similar to the Duo Surgical Adhesive one, only half the size containing half the product.
The formula seems very similar to the surgical one.. but also slightly thicker, and obviously darker. 

I LOVE the duo surgical lash adhesive, but this product only works better than the surgical one. 

The dark tone one seems to dry faster, adhere better, and stay on for much better. 
The dark tone one is also easier to apply, because it is darker than the super obvious whitish [drying clear] formula. 

I don't know the science behind why this works better for me, it just does. 
This one time.. 
I put on false lashes around 5pm ..
and they stayed on.. during the night, the whole day and only came off when I used make up removing lotion. 
Otherwise I'm pretty sure they would have lasted the next day.

BOTTOM LINE.
This really seems to work brillaintly for me. 
I think things like lash adhesives can be highly subjective, 
but for me this worked, so I still highly recommend this. 


that's it for this review, 
I hope you found this helpful, 
and follow me to support this blog xD
Also .. check out my facebook fan page HERE to get the first scoop whenever I post a post 
or if you want to ask some questions.
Thank you ever so much!!
Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. i m searchng 4 a good adhesive.thnx 4 review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I' still searching for the black toned DUO one like yours.. my stores only stock the white->clear ones.. are these similar to the dark tone Ardell one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i honestly don't know hun.. i got it off ebay if that helps.. I have the clear one I don't find it works as good. It's good, but this is my favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The duo products are very strong, they can keep your eyelashes to get through each day. If used properly, duo eyelash adhesive will perform its work to help any woman in her workplace, street or any other place.

    High Temperature Epoxy Adhesive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts