SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES!!

HELLO GUYS!!

I love these favourite posts.. 
but for me to kind of narrow it down to a couple of products. 
Yeah - that's hard. 

haha. 

Anyway.. here is the endless list of products


Palmer's Coconut Oil Hair Formula.
I have not really stopped using this ever since I got it..around 10 months ago.. I think it's one seriously awesome product. Ihonestly don't use it everyday.. but this keeps my super long hair healthy and awesome looking



NYX single eyeshadows [highlight, white pearl, skin tight, dark brown, hot orange]
I am seriously loving these NYX single eyeshadows. I have 12 of them but these are my ultimate favourites.
I love highlight for my brown bone,
White pearl for my inner tear duct..
Dark brown for my crease area and for dark brown smokey eye,
Hot orange.. using this as a transition colour with a brown smokey eye.





NYX 5 color Caribbean palette in I dream of St Kitt
I  love this palette especially if I'm on a one day trip or something
I can do a easy neutral eye..
a smokey eye..
it's really lovely.

WnW brulee

WnW greed palette on the left
Wet n Wild eyeshadows [single - brulee, Greed palette]
I love brulee to blend my smokey eyes or smooth out the blending.
I love the Greed palette. I mostly use the tan shade and the matte and shimmer black.


ELF studio Eyebrow kit in light
I have all the shades except for dark. This is the last one I got.. 
and the most one I have been using.. :)




ELF cream liner in black
I love this thing. I think it's drying though because I've had this for like a year or so.
But I already have a backup.


ELF studio cream eyeshadow in bronzed
I LOVE this. I can't wait to try more shades. It is creaseless and awesome.



ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance
Love this highlighting powder. I almost finished the whole pan.



ELF mineral infused face primer
I finished this!! I love this so much. I didn't before..
but it allows me to blend and apply concealer like a dream.




ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
I LOVE this mineral eyeshadow primer.. it  makes my eyeshadows last all day.
I'm running out.. but I already have a back up.





ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara
This polishes my brows into place and takes away any powdery look from the ELF eyebrow kit


Bourjois Volume and Fast Mascara in black
I LOVE this in combination with Max Factor's Volume and Lift Mascara



Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black
This holds the curl of my annoying eyelashes. and works brilliantly,


 http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/304635_228993140483292_178207352228538_545126_1397231366_n.jpg

Ardell Demi Wispies
OMG. HG lashes. Point blank.


Revlon Coral Reef on the left


Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef
This is such a gorgeous perfectly coral peachy shade.




ELF studio conditioning lip balm in mellow melon
I adore this lip balm .. lip gloss.. whatever you want to call it. This shade is tha bomb.
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Mauve Outta Here, Pink Suga'
I have always loved these lipstick but these two are my favourites for this month..




ELF studio matte lip color swatches .. left: coral.. right: natural


ELF studio matte lip color in natural and coral
I seriously love everything about these.. the texture, the shades..
they're amazing and I love them.




ELF studio pressed powder in buff
I seriously adore this pressed powder,
it provides me some coverage, it's easy to apply
and makes my skin look flawless xD



NYC bronzer in sunny
HG bronzer.
I have a backup of this one too as I hit pan a while ago :)





ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
My current favourite under eye concealer,
and it conceals my evil under eye dark circles like no other.







ELF studio complexion perfection 
I like to use the yellow shade to set my under eye concealer..
Sometimes I mix that the yellow and pink to get more of a salmon shade.


That's it for my Monthly favourites for the month of September..
I know I have a lot of similar products in each Monthly favourites post..
but I keep coming back to them which is why I mention them on and on :)
I hope you liked this post.. and till the next..
take care xxx

Dyna





FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing these awesome faves Dyna :) I have added more things I want to get on my ever increasing wishlist xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol your list is really never ending!! :) have you tried re-vitalizing your elf cream liner? there are several videos on youtube.. i've tried it myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few of the same favs as you, including the cream liner from Elf...which I love love love. Have you tried the Mineral mascara from ELF, I really am loving that too. I haven't used my complexion perfection that much yet, I'll have to try your tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's better? the studio pressed powder or the complexion perfection?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a tough one Molly, I love the complexion perfection to set my concealer.. however I prefer the studio pressed powder to set my whole face.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts