NYX matte nail polish in yellow [review with swatches!!]

Hello guys, 
first of all, 
I would like to thank the loveliest people ever who were there for me when  I had my meltdown post .. 
I deleted the post because I figured I don't want  to spread any "negativity"  whatsoever...
and some things are better dealt privately. 

But I really do appreciate everything that a handful of caring people told me,
you managed to put a smile on my face and filled my heart with positivity. 
Thank you so much. :))

Now onto this review =]
Basically.
I have four of these NEW NYX matte nail polishes. 
I have white, yellow, orange and sky blue. 
I find them so pigmented.. 
They need a maximum of two swipes for intense colour payoff. 
They dry quickly. 
They also dry matte  [which I don't like]. 
I am not that much a fan of matte nail polishes.. 
just because they look kind of boring. 
But I just top them with my Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat. 
and Voila shiningness. 
In a way, I do like that they are matte because to dry matte they have to have certain chemicals 
that make it dry so quickly. 
And let's face it. 
Everyone loves a fast drying nail polish. 

Anyway...
I HIGHLY reccommend these, 
I'm very pleased with them, 
and they are very opaque, fast drying and pigmented. 


I do have a nail swatch for one of them today:

and this is yellow. 
Now because yellow is a tough colour to work with.. 
I used ELF's matte finisher clear nail polish 
as a base coat to avoid turning my nails yellow. 
 [and btw - I LOVE using that as a base coat]

I also topped it off with the Seche Vite fast drying nail topcoat
for the reasons I mentioned above, 
hence, 
to add shine.

here is the nail swatch:



 







Thank you so much guys for supporting my blog, 
I'm delighted to have the opportunity to tell you what products I recommend and what I would have passed on.
So thank you for following, commenting and supporting me
without you this blog basically is nothing.
and as always.. feel free to forward any questions or requests you might have,
I'll try my best to  help you out
xxx

xxxx
Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :) 
 
 

Comments

  1. I've never thought of using ELF matte finisher as a base coat! The colour matches the flowers on the blog backround, very pretty!
    P.S. I didn't read the previous post so I don't know the problem but I send you a huge hug! You are a very nice person and you deserve the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh still on the lookout for a yellow like that! do not like matte though

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh thank you so much NatalieDouka, you're so sweet xxxx :D

    @Isabel.. yeah I don't like matte either but I honestly don't mind it for this product because a clear top coat is all I need xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does the matte topcoat work as a base? I've not thought about trying that out. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quite like it.. it definitely protects from the yellowness and stuff.. but it still chips haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how bright that color is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts