FOTD!! wearable daytime black smokey eye feat Wnw Greed !!

 HELLO GUYS!! 
I have a FOTD today!! 
Woohoo!!

I used the Wnw palette for the eye make up today and it turned out pretty cute actually.. 
I'll definitely recreate this look quite often. 
plus - you got to love Wet n Wild for their brilliant eyeshadows!!

Anyway - here are the photos:









And here's what I used:


FACE
ELF flawless finish foundation in buff
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
ELF studio concealer pencil and brush in light
ELF complexion perfection
ELF studio pressed powder in buff, almond
ELF studio blush in pink passion
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
ELF mineral eyeshadow primer
Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palette in Greed
ELF studio cream liner in black
Bourjois Volume Fast and Rotating Mascara in black
Max Factor Volume and Lift Mascara in black - got this product free on a giveaway

EYEBROWS
ELF studio eyebrow kit in light

LIPS
ELF studio matte lip color in natural


What do you guys think..? 
Is it too much? 
Would you wear this?


Let me know below guys :)
- Dyna
xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I'm so glad I got this Natural matte lip colour in my last Elf order, it looks gorgeous on you! Can't wait for my goodies to arrive, yay!!! I see you didn't use a lipgloss on top, does it feel dry on the lips?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No hun, I don't feel they are dry, they are definitely not moisturising.. it takes a while to getting used to matte lipsticks, but I love the look the give xD I don't usually wear matte lips everyday .. I usually alternate with a conditioning balm or something. In the sense that .. if today I used a matte lipstick.. the next I would use a conditioning lip product, then the next day I wear matte lips again xD .. hope this helps sweety.. I hope you'll love it as much as I do.. xD and if matte lips are not for you you get definitely top it off with a gloss :D xxxx I hope your goodies come soon.. I love it when I get a brown box haha xD xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts