Dyna's Random Daily Tip !! 11/10/11

HELLO GUYS!!

This is a new series of posts in which I post random daily tips

that I learned from others,

tips I have learned through time with my own experiences and

other random tips that happen to work for me.

It doesn't hurt to say it

even if someone already knows it

or it doesn't work for everyone..
but it just might help someone out there. 

TIP!!

Clear false lash strips look more natural than black lash strips.
I tend to prefer clear ones over natural ones.. even though I still layer them with liner and use my Duo Lash Glue in Dark tone, they somehow look more natural this way.



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts