NYE Makeup | What I wanted to wear vs What I actually wore



HELLO GUYS!

First of all...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

To be honest I think new years eve is overrated 
but it feels awkward not to celebrate it. 

 
So for NYE I initially wanted to do like a glittery black smokey eye but 
the eyeshadows I was experimenting with were too silvery and frosty for what I had anticipated, 
so .. 
I took it all off. 

When I experiment I always make sure I have time to take it off and reapply my makeup 
because otherwise I would have a major freak out if I didn't like my makeup. 

Anyway. 
I redid a look I had done for last NYE and I put on a berry red lipstick
and I kind of liked the look, 
but it ended up looking too much in person, 
it might seem like it's not in the photos but it actually was. 

So I ended up applying a nude lipstick instead after I did my hair and dressed up. 












and with nude lips:


 




FACE
ELF mineral infused face primer
NYX HD foundation in natural 03
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
MUA bronzed perfection
NYX grinding blush in menage a trois*
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*
 
EYES
TFSI
Pupa Milani Diamond Collection eyeshadow shade #03
Collection 2000 dazzling gel liner in funk 07
NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown highlight
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
Milani eyeliner in everlast
Covergirl waterproof very black mascara
Colorful online lashes #011
 
 
EYEBROWS
MUA eyebrow pencil in brunette
Essence lash and brow gel mascara
 
LIPS
Berry Red Lips: MUA lip boom It's a Situation 
Nude lips: MUA lip boom in Ok.com


Which one do you like best?

Let me know below..
and I hope you had a great NYE!

-Dyna
xxx



 
*Products marked were sent to me for pr purposes
I hope you like it and let me know what you think dolls!
- Dyna
xxx



 
  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. I like both looks, you look great. I changed my mind about what makeup I'd wear several times too lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year doll! I like the nude-lips version more, it makes the eyeshadow colours stand out and your eyes are gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I like both looks but I think I like the pink lips version more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dyna. Happy New year :) I like them both but the red lip the most. The make up look with the red lip was more on the asian make up look that i like a lot. The nude side it like it because it is more soft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the look with red lips

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the look with red lips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts