Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Eyeshadow in 230 Where is my Caddy-Li-Lac [review w/ swatches!]





HELLO GUYS!!
I apologise for the overload of Catrice reviews lately.. 
but I've been trying a lot of their stuff 
and I'm AMAZED by the quality of this brand.. 
they have some seriously great stuff.. 
The spotlight today is on the Absolute Eye Colour in 230 Where is my Caddy-Li-Lac



PACKAGING
Sleek plastic packaging, 
have not had any problems,
and you can see the eyeshadows through it.
Brilliant


TEXTURE
Very creamy, not powdery at all.


LASTING POWER
This lasted all day without a base, 
just a primer on me.



PIGMENTATION
Nicely pigmented.


SHADES
A frosty lilac - lavender shade


APPLICATION
It's nice to use for the centre of the lid for a shimmery effect



BOTTOM LINE
This eyeshadow is not my cup of tea,
I don't like light purples, but if you like the shade, go for it because 
the quality is definitely very nice


I hope you liked this review guys,
till the next post,
take care :D
Dyna
 xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I got this product for free for PR purposes, I am not being paid for this post and as always, I'm a 100% honest.

Comments

  1. I love that colour! It's my favourite. Unfortunately, in my country, Greece, I can't find Catrice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts