Catrice Prime and Fine Smoothing Primer | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I have been testing out this Catrice primer for ages - 
and I kind of forgot about reviewing it.


Now, I have to admit, 
I'm not the expert on primers over here. 
I've only tried a handful of primers, 
but I'll let you know what I think.


To put things into perspective - I have dry to normal skin, 
I don't have any problems with foundations lasting all day. 
And I always use my NYX HD foundation. 

ABOUT IT.  
It's a tin- packaging, 
you unscrew it open. 
Texture is very smoothe, and this is silicone-based.



WHAT DOES IT DO?
It smoothes out the skin and foundation glides on effortlessly. 
Lasting power, mm.. probably a little better but there's no big difference here, 
But then again, I don't have a problem with foundation lasting whatsoever. 



BOTTOM LINE
It's a good primer, 
it DOES help out with my skin look, 
and helps my foundation application, too. 
P.S. I prefer this over the ELF one, feels less oily.


That's it for this review, 
I hope you find this review helpful dolls and let me know what you think! 
- Dyna
xxx
FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

  1. I think it's a good one for dry/normal skin types. And yes, it does minimize the appearance of pores on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this product broke me out! I was so disappointed. I liked it because it did create a good base for my make up, but then the next day I'd wake up with 4/5 whiteheads which is never something to look forward to :( I wonder which ingredient would be doing that. It was my first face primer altogether. Also, someone commented that my skin smells like rubber when I wore this... I guess it's the silicone. But I didn't mind the smell myself, you only smell it while applying it. Such a pity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts