Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 130 Frozen Rose | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I'm head over heels in love with the Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick range and
when I first got this I assumed it was going to be a rosy pink type of colour but
it turned out to be a bit different. 
So this post will be about:


Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in Frozen Rose [review w/ swatches!]


PACKAGING
Awesome packaging, 
closes thoroughly, 
very sleek
you get the name, hint of colour and number at the bottom, 
glossy black packaging. 
What's not to like?


TEXTURE
Glides like a dream
Doesn't apply a thick heavy layer on the lips, 
 Nice and creamy, 
love it.


PIGMENTATION
I wouldn't say you'd get maximum colour payoff in one swipe.
It usually takes me 2 swipes to get the colour I want.. 
but it's worth it.


FINISH
The finish is almost an in between of a cream finish to satin finish. 
It has just the right amount of glossiness to it without being overly creamy



LASTING POWER
Pretty good.. I mean it's average.. around 3-4 hours.
But I don't mind reapplying.. 
as it's quite a forgiving shade and I don't feel I need a mirror 
to make sure it has been applied perfectly.



SHADE
A baby pink nude lipstick with blue undertones.




BOTTOM LINE
I LOVE the formula of these lipsticks, 
the packaging, 
just everything about them is amazing.
The most thing I love about these,
is that when you have chapped lips,
they are quite forgiving and won't further dry out your lips. 
I reach for them quite a lot and I HIGHLY recommend these!
These retail for €4.50



Thanks for reading guys!!
And take care!!
:D

xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. oh my god girl I just took picture of this very shade for my blog lol great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is such a pretty shade! And you look wonderful!
    I'm inviting you to join my international giveaway :)
    http://toothfairygardy.blogspot.gr/2013/01/international-giveaway-ultraflesh.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts