Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Eyeshadow in 570 Plum Up the Jam [review w/ swatches!]



HELLO GUYS!!
I apologise for the overload of Catrice reviews lately.. 
but I've been trying a lot of their stuff 
and I'm AMAZED by the quality of this brand.. 
they have some seriously great stuff.. 
The spotlight today is on the Absolute Eye Colour in 570 Plum Up the Jam



PACKAGING
Sleek plastic packaging, 
have not had any problems,
and you can see the eyeshadows through it.
Brilliant


TEXTURE
Very creamy, not powdery at all.


LASTING POWER
This lasted all day without a base, 
just a primer on me.


PIGMENTATION
Nicely pigmented.


SHADES
A shimmery plum colour




APPLICATION
I like to use this for purple smokey eyes,
and in the crease as well for some added dimension



I used this eyeshadow in the following look:

used in the crease
used all over the lid with glitter on top

BOTTOM LINE
I love this eyeshadow,
Purples look amazing on brown eyes and this one is just beautiful!


I hope you liked this review guys,
till the next post,
take care :D
Dyna
 xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I got this product for free for PR purposes, I am not being paid for this post and as always, I'm a 100% honest.

Comments

Popular Posts