Essence longlasting eye pencil in 17 tu-tu-tu-touquoise | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!!
I have another Essence product review today!!
MAN do I love this brand!
I'm so glad I found out that it was available in Malta!
Anyway. 
This is a product I'm going to love to review, 
because this has easily become one of my favourite eye pencils !!
I have been using this quite a lot and you'll see why in a sec -



PACKAGING

twist up pencil, teal sleek packaging,
used it for months and words on it haven't worn off.



PIGMENTATION

really nicely pigmented, it's a beautiful teal colour with silver shimmer


FINISH

Frosty / Matte / Shimmer



TEXTURE

VERY creamy. Enough to smudge as well.



STAYING POWER

AMAZING. This is by far, the BEST eyeliner I have tried, in all forms. It stays all day, no smudging, no need to powder. (people with oily skin would still need to powder this though)



PERFORMANCE: 
This is great, GREAT. It is twist up, so you don't have sharpening issues. It has great staying power, great smudgability before it sets, has a matte finish and glides like a dream. Am I in heaven?




Wearing Essence longlasting eye pencil in 17 tu-tu-tu-touquoise
+ Essence LE teal glitter eyeliner from the LE soul sista collection.

BOTTOM LINE
I like to use this on the lower lashline for that pop of colour, and trust me, 
this is amazing!


I hope you find this review helpful
and let me know what you think below -
Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. ha! i love essence too ! i am so glad it's available in my country. nice review :)

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy this theme you've got going on in your web page. What is the name of the template by the way? I was thinking of using this style for the site I am going to construct for my school project.
    McDesert Safari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, it's just the simple template by blogger hun xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts