No7 stay perfect eyeshadow in 54 wheatsheaf | review w/ swatches !



HEY DOLLS!

I have been meaning to review this product for ages.
I got this back when I had the swap with Sarah which happened just about a year ago,
YES, sometimes it takes me that long to post a review.



PACKAGING
Nice, sleek, packaging
Closes thoroughly,
and includes a sponge tip applicator.



TEXTURE
Buttery smooth,
creamy and not powdery.



LASTING POWER
Lasts all day with a primer.



FINISH
A pearl finish with a bit of frost.



BOTTOM LINE 
A beautiful eyeshadow,
perfect for all over the lid application.
I don't know the price tag for this because No7 is a UK-exclusive brand
if I'm not mistaken.
So if you happen to know the price tag,
please comment below :)



I hope you find this review helpful and let me know what you think dolls!
Dyna
xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product in a swap and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

Popular Posts