ELF makeup lock and seal [review w/ swatches!]



HELLO GUYS!

I have an ELF product review today.
This product is relatively new and from the minute it was launched I just had to get it.


I have had a funny relationship with this product, however. 
At first, I was looking forward to try it out but I didn't. 
When I did - I tested it out with eyeshadows and a lipstick (I think?)
and I didn't get the point of the product. 


Until - I tried it with eyeliners. 
This thing truly sets your liner and makes it last all day. 
Now I personally opt for good long lasting eye liners in the first place, 
but I like to use this one whenever I use eyeliner on the tear duct,
 because it makes it last much much longer.


3 swatches of ELF studio teal cream liner
after vigorous rubbing (3rd swatch has the ELF makeup lock and seal applied over it)

wetting it with water and rubbing vigorously with tissue

BOTTOM LINE
Great product - for people who have issues with longlasting eyeliners, 
not messy to apply or anything, 
and easy to use. 

That's it for this review, 
I hope you find this review helpful dolls and let me know what you think! 
- Dyna
xxx
FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

  1. very intriguing product! but i doubt that i would buy it cause like you, i always opt to buy long lasting and waterproof eyeliners in the first place.

    ...And i doubt that i would rub my eyes out vigorously on purpose lol :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts