Essence caring cleansing wipes | review !



HEY DOLLS!

I don't usually post posts about skincare on my blog, 
but this is one of them. 


Basically I got these wipes a while ago, 
and while I find that these work better than the green one (refreshing cleansing wipes)
I don't like these all that much, 



They're dirt cheap, so I don't mind trying these. 
But they're not as gentle on my skin s I would like. 


I find they dry out quite quickly and they don't remove makeup all that well.

BOTTOM LINE
Don't mind that I tried these, but I won't repurchase these. 

That's it for this review, 
I hope you find this review helpful dolls and let me know what you think! 
- Dyna
xxx
FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

Popular Posts