Catrice intensif'eye wet & dry eyeshadow in 030 Vanilla Sky Ride | review w/ swatches!



HELLO GUYS!!
I apologise for the overload of Catrice reviews lately.. 
but I've been trying a lot of their stuff 
and I'm AMAZED by the quality of this brand.. 
they have some seriously great stuff.. 
The spotlight today is on the Catrice intensif'eye wet & dry eyeshadow in 030 Vanilla Sky Ride

first shade

PACKAGING
Sleek plastic packaging, 
have not had any problems,
and you can see the eyeshadows through it.
Brilliant

first shade


TEXTURE
Creamy,
can be slightly powdery, 
if used wet, I don't find it's as powdery. 
And the colours are still very much pigmented 
when used dry. 
I don't feel the need to use it wet, in fact.




LASTING POWER
They last all day without a base, 
just a primer on me.


first shade
PIGMENTATION
Pretty pigmented.


SHADE
A golden metallic creamy white



APPLICATION
first  shade
I like to use this colour on my inner corners.



swatched dry, swatched wet

BOTTOM LINE
I seriously love these intensif'eye eyeshadows!
They are gorgeous and very easy to use. 
I think I'm going to get 010 Black or White Swan?
and 050 Lunch at Tiffany's too.. 
because they're gorgeous. 


I hope you liked this review guys,
till the next post,
take care :D

Dyna
 xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts