Essence Soul Sista TE bronzing powder in 01 Shake your booty | review w/ swatches !



HEY DOLLS!

I got my hands on a  few Essence soul sista products back in summer. 
I know it takes me quite a while to review products but I truly wanted to test these out first.

I didn't get all of the collection but I wanted to share reviews of what I got. 

Essence soul sista LE bronzing powder in 01 Shake your booty






So first up is the bronzer. 
 Based on first impressions I wouldn't have got this one because it has shimmer in it. 
Luckily for me, it's barely visible when swatching it. 
I used this a lot throughout the summer, 
and I still love to use it throughout these wintery days. 
It stays put all day, with some minimal fading
and it matches really nicely with my medium skintone. 
It smells like chocolate, and is a tad powdery, so it's best to tap off excess when applying. 

 BOTTOM LINE
A brilliant bronzer -
photographs beautifully and the texture is divine.
I love this bronzer, shame it's LE.


I hope you found this review helpful dolls
and let me know what you think below !
Dyna
xxx



FTC DISCLAIMER: I got this product for free for PR purposes, I am not being paid for this post and as always, I'm a 100% honest.



Comments

  1. Looks good on you (:

    turquoisedreaam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts