ELF studio mineral powder brush | review !



HELLO GUYS!

I have recently been trying out some of the ELF brushes that they have been launching.
 And this is one of them, actually.


As you might now, I love the ELF studio brushes, except for the stipple brush, 
I don't care for that one.



This brush is another amazing brush. 

The wand is, as always ever so sleek, 
and the bristles are super soft too. 


As far as function goes, 
this is a rounded small-ish brush. 
I found it too small for blush a first, 
but then I realised it was actually quite handy to apply blush.



If you have their studio blush brush, 
this is quite different to that.
That one's tapered and flat and it's less dense.




I find this one great for applying liquid concealer on my under eye area for a quick application,
I also like to use this for highlight and it would be great for contouring, 
but personally I like to apply my bronzer not that sharply.
You could also use it to set certain areas with powder, like your under eye area.
Or even to blend your foundation on areas near your nose or forehead. 

BOTTOM LINE
Great brush!
Definitely a multi-tasking brush, 
and I love having it in my collection. 
I dare say it's a must have brush from ELF!

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

  1. I like quite defined bronzer so I think this would be a great contour brush. I have some of the bamboo brushes and also the flat top powder brush from ELF and have been so happy with all of them, lovely to see new additions! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know I've never ever bought any elf brushes. I think I need to start buying them as I constantly read good reviews about them!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts