Catrice precision lip liner in choco- holic | review w/ swatches !



HEY DOLLS!

I'm on a roll here reviewing Catrice products..
I got this product the last time I visited the Catrice stand. 
And I have to admit, it's been a while since I visited that beloved stand. 

Anywho. 

This review is about a Catrice lip liner. 
I am not really the biggest fan of lip liners,
but funnily enough, 
I decided to get a neutral lip liner.


PACKAGING
Twist up packaging, 
sleek, 
but has the same defect that the precision eye pencil has.
It takes ages to twist up, and it has a problem twisting down if you twist it all up.




PRODUCT
Creamy, smoothe. 
Not particularly longlasting, 
not drying.


SHADE
A neutral peachy brown shade with no shimmer or frost




BOTTOM LINE 
Worth getting, 
and you will find this useful,
because a neutral lip liner is always handy to have,
but I wouldn't say it's a must have.


That's it for this review, I hope you found this post helpful,
and let me know what you think below!

Dyna
xxx




  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts