ELF NEW studio angled blush brush | review!



HELLO GUYS!
ELF has quite recently launched a couple new ELF brushes, amongst other brushes.
This angled blush brush is one of them.
When I first saw this I just wanted to get my hands on it.



But.. did I like it?

Err. Not so much. Honestly.

I think this brush is of great quality,
but I bought this to use for applying bronzer and blush,
and this is a bit too dense for that.



I mean the brush DOES apply the product but you will need a
second brush to blend whatever you've applied because the brush is not fluffy enough.



The bristles are very soft, like all ELF studio brushes,
and the handle is sleek and you get the name of the brush on the handle.



I sometimes use this brush to apply highlight on my under eye area and cheekbone.



BOTTOM LINE
A nice brush, not a must have,
and it's okay,
I mean I still use it,
so it's not a brush I'm throwing away,
but it didn't wow me and I don't recommend it.

That's it for this review,
I hope you find it helpful
and till the next post.. take care!

Dyna
xxx
FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

Popular Posts