Catrice lash plus 25% longer lashes ! [review !]



HELLO GUYS!

There are some products I test out, 
but I always postpone their reviews for no reason at all. 

This product is one of them. 

I haven't tried many lash serums, I actually have tried just one, 
which didn't really work. I am not an expert when it comes to lash growth, 
but to be honest, 
I think this one works.



I mean don't expect false lash- growth, 
but it does strengthen and it does lengthen in the long run. 

I used it for about 2 months straight, 
I used to apply it on my lashline and lower lashline just after I removed my makeup, 
and it did the trick.



I usually applied more than one layer, like two or three, 
depending on my mood. 

To be honest, 
at times it did irritate my eyes.
Perhaps because I was applying too many layers, 
but at times, the product ended up in my eye, and it's really uncomfortable, 
it doesn't hurt, 
but it's uncomfortable.


The product itself is clear, and fades to nothingness, 
so you shouldn't be worried about waking up with dirty lashes or anything like that. 

This product is supposed to work hand in hand with the Catrice lash growth mascara, 
(I will be reviewing that one soon, too) 
but to be honest, I don't believe the mascara actually makes a difference.


BOTTOM LINE
It's a great product, I think it does the job just right, 
and I will repurchase. 

Product retails for around 5 euros.


That's it for this review, 
I hope you find this review helpful dolls and let me know what you think! 
- Dyna

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

Popular Posts