Essence colour & go nail polish in #101 Absolute Pure | review w/ swatches !


HELLO GUYS! 

So after the lame post I posted yesterday.
I had high fever, and am antibiotics today..
so I'm excused :D
I decided to go back to beauty blogging.
At the Bloggers' Event I was invited to 
organised by PharmaMT (importers of Catrice and Essence)
we were introduced to the NEW and improved packaging of Essence nail polishes.


They hold more product now, (8ml vs 5ml)
and the packaging is more appealing. 
They have reformulated the formula
so now it claims to have a gel-like finish without the need for a top coat.

They have kept the old shades, 
and launched new ones too.

This is what happens when you lazy around and not wear a base coat. Yellow nails. Yuck! You can see how it looks like though..

I personally LOVE the new packaging!
It's far more appealing 
and it's still quite tiny if you like to carry nail polishes in your bag.




The fact that it has more product
doesn't really affect me 
because I hardly ever manage to use the whole nail polish before it dries up. 


As for the formula. 
It's basically the same. 
I must admit it dries a bit faster than it used to. 
and seems to be glossier.


As for colour payoff, 
it varies from one nail polish to another. 
This one, 101 Absolute Pure is clear so one coat is enough.
I like to use this as a base coat.



The wand is now better as well, 
At least, I like it better. 
The brush seems to be made of fibre bristles and it is quite sturdy.
 It isn't too big, but it's bigger, 
it's also flat and a bit fancier.
I like this brush better personally.


THE SHADE:
A clear nail polish




I hope this post was helpful, 
and till the next post, 
take care!
Dyna
xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts