How to have a blast when you're sick !



HEY DOLLS!
Yes, as you might have guessed .. 
I'm sick today, 
I'm running a fever, I have a headache and I have a terrible cough. 

YAY ME!

So, of course, I have to do a blog-post related to the subject. 



This is a to do list for when you're sick:

#1 Internet is your doctor. 

Yes, google your symptoms, 
and before you know it, 
you'll be thinking that you have 
the worst of diseases
and that you only have a few days to live. 

#2 Thermometer-buddy

Constantly check your temperature. 
I don't know about you but I find thermometers quite fascinating.
So obviously I have to constantly check my temperature. 
Because it's just a blast. 

 

#3  You're the boss for the day

I love bossing people around when I'm sick, 
telling them to fetch me this - 
and do this and that for me. 
Because goddammit, you're sick. 

#4 Shop till you drop

Treat yourself with some online shopping. 
Poor baby, you can't get to the shops, 
so why not tell the shops to come to you.

#5 Full access to your TV

There's nothing like having the privilege to watch whatever
you want. 
And if someone dares to change the channel, 
well.. how dare they?? You're sick. 


Huh. Oh well.. 
I'll probably edit a few videos today. 
And if this post doesn't make sense, 
blame it on the fever. 
So bear with me. 

 and till the next post, 
take care!
Dyna
xxx

Comments

  1. wow that looks amazing :) hope you are feeling better soon :)
    xxx Marina

    beautiful me plus you by Marina Bergmann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you! Being sick comes with a price, if you do online shopping to compensate for your misery haha! :)

    I hope you get well soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post really made me laugh :) Hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts