Catrice colour show colour and stay lipgloss in 050 Purple Reign | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!!
This is one of the lip products I got back when I was invited to the Catrice / Essence 
bloggers event, 
and it's been taking me that long to review their products because I got so many products to try out , 
so here we go. 



PACKAGING
Sleek packaging,
 words haven't worn off or anything like that and 
I can't complain about the packaging.



TEXTURE
Really nice and creamy, 
and it's not sticky at all.



SMELL
A really faint sugary sweet smell, 
quite pleasant.


PIGMENTATION
Nicely pigmented


FINISH
Glossy finish, 
no shimmer and no frost.


SHADE
A deep berry purple.


 


BOTTOM LINE
A lovely product, 
the shade is not particularly my cup of tea, 
and I much prefer lipsticks over glosses, 
but it's a lovely product to have and definitely worth getting!

I hope you find this post helpful and let me know what you think!
-Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free at the PharmaMT Catrice launch and I am not affiliated with the brand. I am, as always, a 100% honest.

Comments

  1. Great colour and it looks so good on you even with more eye makeup! Of course your lips are amazing and glossy texture make them even more pretty!

    I just found your blog and I love it!! You have great posts and perfect swatches! Maybe we could follow each other if you like!!

    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts