Catrice Kohl Kajal in 120 We Found Nemo! | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I have yet another Catrice review today. 
This product is quite interesting, 
because from the moment I saw this, I thought this was a lip liner 
or lip product of some sort. 
I mean, seriously, scroll down and look at the lip swatch. 

Ok. So I need you to understand, I have never used this product on my eyes.
 (I know, I know, it's meant for the eyes. But it's just not my colour. )
So I don't care that this product is for the eyes, 
I only use this on my lips.


PACKAGING
Packaging is a sharpening eye pencil 
(obviously .. that's why I thought it was a lip pencil because it looks just like a lipliner)
I love that it shows the colour, 
it's easier to find in your collection. 
Words haven't worn off, 
and it still looks like new. 



TEXTURE
It glides effortlessly. 
It's like a dream lip liner. 
Slight problem though, I find this tends to separate over them, 
so be careful with that. 


FINISH
Matte

SHADE
A bright medium orange



LASTING POWER
3-4 hours .. then it needs to be reapplied and perfected




BOTTOM LINE
Great lipliner! Again, never used it for my eyes, 
but I love it for the lips. 
In case you're wondering, yes you can use an eyeliner for your lips as long as you don't lick / eat it, 
because it's not designed to be digested. 
I wouldn't use a lipliner on the eyes though, 
it's not sensitive enough for the eyes. 
But eyeliner on eyes.. I say .. why not?

I hope you find this review helpful guys!

Let me know what you thin below!

Dyna
xxx

FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.



Comments

  1. This is such a beautiful shade. Will have to try this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post
    do follow back
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. O I love that color! And Catrice makeup is the best!
    I started following you on google and facebook, want to follow me back? :)
    Love,
    Amélie
    http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts