LIPSTICK DIARIES #20: CREAMSICLE ! wearable neutral smokey eye for school / work ! [ feat. MUA Undressed palette]


HELLO GUYS!

I have a neutral smokey eye FOTD today ..
 I think I will be filming this in a tutorial tomorrow, 
because it's really quick and easy to do..

This is how the look turned out:




FACE
NYX HD foundation in 03 natural
LA girl HD concealer in classic ivory
MUA bronzed perfection
Essence cherry blossom girl collection blush in 01 asian sensation

EYES
TFSI
MUA undressed palette : shades 1,2,3,5, 8,10,11
Milani liquid/f eye metallic eye liner  in black
Covergirl lash blast very black waterproof mascara

EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow designer in brown
Essence wet gloss lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
Revlon lip butter in creamsicle

I hope you like this look and let me know if you'd like to see a tutorial on this look, 
thank you for dropping by and till the next post,
take care!

-Dyna
xx





FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts