Essence my base primer [review w/ swatches] !!



HEY DOLLS!


I swear I thought I had posted about this months ago, 
but apparently, I didn't. 

This is one of those products I'm not sure what to say about. 
Because quite frankly I don't like it. 
I want to, but I don't.


Allow me to clarify. 
This primer is supposed to create a lovely base for your makeup. 
It doesn't. 
To me, it's just some peachy orange goop of a liquid product. 
I tried using it as a light moisturiser but due to the strong orange undertone, I can't, 
because I don't want to look like Snooki.
And if you look up close at this you will see that this has shimmer in it. 

Also, whenever I apply this primer, 
it dries so quickly, 
it doesn't even apply evenly on the skin.



And you might ask, 
then why did you say you wanted to love it?




The packaging is so darn cute, 
it's a squeezy tube and has a pump. Now how cool is that.
It's also sleek and quite funky. 
Because of the price. I don't know the exact price of this primer, 
but I'm pretty sure it's dirt cheap.



BOTTOM LINE
I don't like it, 
and I don't recommend it. 
The packaging is quite but that's about it.


That's it for this review, 
I hope you find this review helpful dolls and let me know what you think! 
- Dyna
xxx
FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

  1. What the hell, why is it so orange? o:
    I have this problems with foundations...drugstore foundations are always so... orange, the darker shades I mean. :/

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Essence nail polishes so I always want to love everything they offer but some of the bits are hit and miss. I have the Catrice prime and fine primer and I LOVE that- better than benefit porefessional I think! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thus would be a good brightening primer on darker skin tones to counteract grey/dull skin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts