ELF studio mascara wands | review !




HELLO GUYS!


A few months ago I ordered these mascara wands,
 because I don't like using the same mascara wand on my clients and I usually use a fan brush, 
but it takes ages to clean. 
So a disposable option sounded very nice. 
I got three sets of these.


I don't have much to say about them. 
They are quite short, 
and they do the job just right, 
you can't expect a good mascara wand result, but then again,
I always use false lashes on clients so I still get the result I'd want. 


To be honest, I've found ones just like these off ebay, 
and when ordering like 50 of them, they'd turn out cheaper,
however, 
they don't come in the pretty ELF packaging. 
So I will be refilling the ELF pretty packaging folder thingies 
with the ebay ones, 
because to me, they're the same quality. 



BOTTOM LINE
Even though I don't regret that I got these one bit, 
I got them for cheaper off ebay, 
and they're identical. 
So next time round I'll be repurchasing the ebay ones.

 I hope you liked this review guys,
till the next post,
take care :D

Dyna
 xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Thnaks for the review doll! Can I ask you a couple questions? Do they clump the lashes? And do you get the amount you want for both eyes by dipping the wand once only?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't clump no hun, but I find that the wand doesn't do much for the lashes, gives a natural look, and I personally dip thee brush twice, as I don't find it picks up enough product for both eyes x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts