Catrice LE Coolibri Collection Eyeshadow Pen in Virgin Forest | review w/ swatches!



HELLO GUYS !

I have so many products that I have yet to review
it's crazy, 
but I love sharing my experience about products I have tried. 

With my laptop dying on me, 
it's become quite hard to keep up 
so I will be posting as many reviews as I can in the coming days. 

This review today is going to be about:
Catrice Eyeshadow Pen in Virgin Forest (Limited Edition: Coolibri Collection)

As soon as I saw this product I was lured to the colour because I do love my greens.


PACKAGING
Twist up packaging, 
it's similar to an eyeliner but it is thicker than the traditional eyeliner, 
it's more of a jumbo eye liner, actually.



TEXTURE
Smooth texture, 
glides effortlessly.


PIGMENTATION
Very pigmented, 
you can build it up, but you get a nice colour payoff with one swipe.



LASTING POWER
Lasts all day, 
I don't feel the need to set it,
but you can if you want to, 
I've used it as a base before, 
and it works nicely too,
very blendable



FINISH
It's a satin finish with a sheen



SHADE
A frosty medium green.

 




In this look I paired Catrice's eyeshadow pens in virgin forest and birds fling high with Essence glitter eyeliner from the LE soul sista collection.






BOTTOM LINE
 It's a shame these are limited edition, 
they're great. 
I have 2/ 4 colours but I know that the other 2 colours are beautiful, too. 


I hope you guys find this review helpful 
and let me know what you think below!
- Dyna

xxx


FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

Popular Posts