LIPSTICK DIARIES #19 | MUA BARE !



HELLO GUYS! 
  A few months ago I started another series. 
But I had a break from posting 
as I had other posts to post. 
But today I'm back with another one.
So if you don't know this is like a FOTD ordeal but with a twist.
I'm a lipstick fanatic and out of all my makeup products, 
my lipstick collection is by far my favourite.
 So why not do a series about it.




  
In this look I used MUA lisptick in #14 bare 
For the amazing price of £1 
you get this beautiful nude shade,
it's quite light, 
it has a slight peachy undertone to it, 
but it's just so beautiful. 
It is shimmerless, 
and applies like a dream. 

I paired it with some smoked out liner and neutral makeup, 
I hope you like it!


FACE
NYX HD foundation in 03 natural
ELF concealer pencil and brush in light
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory 
MUA bronzed perfection
Essence TE blush in 01 asian sensation [cherry blossom collection]

EYES
TFSI
NYX single eyeshadows in dark brown, highlight, skin tight, black
Essence longlasting eye pencils in 01 black fever, 04 c-est la vie
Covergirl lash blast waterproof very black mascara

EYEBROWS
Essence eyebrow pencil in brown
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
MUA lipstick in bare




I hope you like it and let me know what you think guys!
- Dyna
xxx

Comments

  1. I love your lipstick. What a steal for only 1 pound. You are so pretty (: Great look.

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty makeup :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts