Essence kiss care love lip balm in 04 caribbean sunrise | review w/ swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I have an Essence product review today ..
it's about a lip balm that they have launched quite recently. 
They are tinted lip balms, and they really remind me of the Maybelline baby lips 
(I don't own any of them because A. I think they're overpriced, B. They're not cruelty free. )

Anyway here goes my review. 

 


PACKAGING
Quite child like, but still cute, 
it does feel kind of cheap 
and these get quite messy over time because the lip balms 
are very creamy so they tend to get all over the place. 


TEXTURE
Very creamy, buildable, 
but be careful because if you build it up too much it can look streaky. 
It is moisturising but not really hydrating.


SHADE
A baby pink with a frost finish




 
FINISH
Glossy, Soft frost. 
Now we all know how much I hate frosts, 
but this one seems to pass for me because it is a very faint frost plus, 
it kind of blends in the glossy finish. 

first swatch on your right

LASTING POWER 
Needs reapplying frequently. 
Even every hour, I would say


first swatch on your right

SCENT/ FLAVOUR
Smells like bubblegum to me
Flavour - sugary. 

first swatch on your right




BOTTOM LINE
These are nice to have, I don't use them all the time to be honest, 
but they're perfect for daytime 
and especially for young teenagers. 
There are three more shades to the collection.

That's it for this review!
I hope you found it helpful and let me know what you think. below :)

Dyna 
xxx


FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

  1. I want to try this kind of Lip Balm from Essence, because Maybelline have not imported its Lip Balms in Italy -.-
    Federica | http://lafavolarussa.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts