THE WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #4






HEY DOLLS!
I remember I had started these posts around a year ago, probably more. 
I used to post a round up of my posts of that week, 
in case you missed some or didn't feel like checking them out back then. 
I post daily, as you might know, 
and I'm even posting videos these days too. 
So I'll update you on any post you might want to check out.


UPDATES:

I still have some problems with my domain. 
I have been focusing a lot on experimenting with colour and makeup.
I haven't given up to temptations except for a few bits and bobs and
when I went to the WJCON bloggers event. 
But I have a feeling I'm going to splurge, 
and I'm going to splurge big time. 



MONDAY

Get Ready With Me / TUTORIAL | Makeup Look Using MUA's Artiste Palette !

 

I didn't really post a post on Monday - because I posted my weekly round up post
and I posted a video. And facebook has this spam related blocking thing if you share too much so I decided not to post another post because I had been sharing quite a lot on that day. 
  Here goes the video - it's my first ever Get Ready With Me Video and I'm definitely going to film more for you guys! :) 

 




 

TUESDAY 

 LIPSTICK DIARIES #36 | MUA Intense Bright Orange ! + How to wear bright orange lips! 

If you're a fan of bold orange lips or not sure how to wear it, this look is just for you !





WEDNESDAY 

Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti | review w/ swatches !

  A post about the highly raved lip butters. This one's in TUTTI FRUTTI.


 THURSDAY 

LIPSTICK DIARIES #37 | Sleek MAUVE OVER! - inspired by Kim Kardashian Purple Lips Look! 

 

 My most-seen post of the week! I'm wearing these bright purple lips and I love it!

CLICK ON THE PHOTO FOR A DIRECT LINK



FRIDAY

WJCON STORE FIRST IMPRESSIONS ! 

 

Come with me to the WJCON Bloggers Event and see plenty of swatches!
CLICK ON THE PHOTO FOR A DIRECT LINK!


SATURDAY 

HOW TO CUT YOUR OWN HAIR !



After many requests, 
I refilmed my hair cutting video, 
Now, there was a mild malfunction whilst editing, 
and some lovely followers of mine told me about it. 
The sound is not consistent throughout the video. 
I apologise for that, but you should be able to hear and listen to everything I'm saying.
I hope you find it helpful and enjoy the video!

 

 

 SUNDAY

Sleek True Colour Lipstick Papaya Punch | review w/ swatches !



Sleek True Colour Lipsticks are probably my favourite lipsticks to date - 
and here goes my review on this gorgeous shade!


That concludes this week's weekly diary round up!
I hope you guys find my reviews helpful,
and till another post.. take care dolls!
Dyna
xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts