LIPSTICK DIARIES #34| ELF's runway pink ! + CUT CREASE MAKEUP !



HELLO GUYS!

I never really got into the cut crease type of look,
but quite recently I wanted to kind of experiment with the look but
keep everything wearable, still.
And this is how I wore this wearable cut crease!

For this look I used ELF's mineral lipstick in runway pink,
which I thought suited the look perfectly,
It's a muted nude pink, but it doesn't wash out my lips.
Kind of gave the look a bit of a bombshell look.

 








FACE
NYX HD foundation in natural 03
Maybelline instant age rewind in light
MUA bronzed perfection
VIVO cosmetics blush in pink primrose - blush only
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

EYES
TFSI
MUA intense eyeliner in snow white and rich brown
ELF pressed mineral eyeshadow in bridal party , beauty queen
VIVO cosmetics matte eyeshadow in rich chocolate,  sandstorm
Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow in brulee
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight, black
Milani liquid eye eyeliner in black 01
Individual lashes in 8,10,12 mm
Essence multi action mascara 

EYEBROWS
MUA eyebrow kit - lightest shade
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
ELF mineral lipstick in runway pink



I hope you like this post, 
and let me know what you think!
-Dyna
xx



 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)



Comments

  1. Amazing look and it is definitely wearable :) well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I love this lip colour I've repurchased it so many times x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jordan! Haha I've never repurchased a lipstick, I never really stick to the same one I guess.. x

      Delete
  3. You always look so pretty and this lip colour suits your perfectly :)

    xo Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. pink lipstick looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your cut crease looks so, so good! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this lipstick color! Just ordered it :)Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review I can wear this lippies on school :)) Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the review I can wear this lippies on school :)) Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. I love love love cut crease. It just makes your makeup look so much better. On my beauty blog I have also posted a little pictorial for a blue cut crease. http://barbiebag.com/archives/1614

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts