LIPSTICK DIARIES #37 | Sleek MAUVE OVER! - inspired by Kim Kardashian Purple Lips Look!





HELLO GUYS !

I have a super bold lip look today. 
I actually took my makeup remover with me just in case it bothered me
over time. 
but it didn't. 
It's super fierce and definitely not for the conservative. 
But it's super fun, 
and I'll definitely wear this again!

For the lip I used the Sleek Pout Paint in Mauve Over, 
but I found it a tad too pink, 
so I used some matte purple eyeshadow to add to the purpleness. 

I was inspired by a Kim Kardashian look (it's an old one).
I wanted to adapt the look to my features, 
but I think it turned out great. 
Check out the photos below!




  





HERE WAS THE LOOK THAT INSPIRED ME:
Her pink was much pinker - which the Sleek Mauve Over lip paint would have matched perfectly. But I wanted my lips more purple which is why I paired it with other products

http://www.makeupbynitaj.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Kim-Kardashian-Makeup.jpeg
 Source: http://www.makeupbynitaj.com/

 

 FACE

Catrice prime and fine primer
NYX HD foundation in 03 natural
Essence soft touch mousse make up in 04 matt ivory 
ELF studio cool bronzer
NYX eyeshadow in tropical
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*

EYES

TFSI
NYX single eyeshadows in highlight, skin tight, dark brown
ELF pressed mineral eyeshadow
Catrice gel eyeliner in black jack with jack black
EBAY false eyelashes (special-match) #228

EYEBROWS

NYX single eyeshadow in dark brown
Essence lash and brow gel mascara
PUPA eyebrow highlight*

LIPS

Sleek Pout Paint in #154 Mauve Over*
Sleek Caribbean Collection eyeshadow palette - purple haze,
ELF complexion perfection powder


I hope you like this post, 
and let me know what you think!
-Dyna
xx

*Products marked were sent for pr purposes or were gifts

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Amazing!! I wear Mac Up The Amp often and love it:) xx

    http://girlaboutlipstick.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this its soo pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu truly are a stunner :D
    And I adore this colour on you and have inspired me to try purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow dyna love it gorgeous I would love to see a video on how you created this lip look. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts