THE WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #3



HEY DOLLS!
I remember I had started these posts around a year ago, probably more. 
I used to post a round up of my posts of that week, 
in case you missed some or didn't feel like checking them out back then. 
I post daily, as you might know, 
and I'm even posting videos these days too. 
So I'll update you on any post you might want to check out.

UPDATES:

So I got my own domain, I still have some issues with certain browsers loading my blog,
so I apologise for the inconvenience.
I also lost all my facebook likes on my posts, because of the new domain,
so that sucks.
But everything's still here and in tact other than that.




 

TUESDAY

 LIPSTICK DIARIES #34| ELF's runway pink ! + CUT CREASE MAKEUP !

 

 

 

WEDNESDAY

MUA intense eyeliner in snow white | review w/ swatches !

 

 

 

THURSDAY

LIPSTICK DIARIES #35 | MUA Bring It + 14 NEW PRODUCTS Initial Impressions [feat. Real Techniques, Pupa, MUA, ELF] !

 

 

 

FRIDAY

I posted two posts on Friday:

GET YOUR BLOG SEEN VIA BLOGLOVIN' !

bloglovin' Friday Blog Hop

DUPE: Ardell 102 false eyelashes | #906 | 10 pairs for £6 !

 

  

 

SATURDAY

CATRICE Lip Appeal Lipgloss in 050 Naturally Pink | review w/ swatches !

 

 

 

SUNDAY

CATRICE Lip Tint in 030 Are You Red-y? | Review w/ Swatches !

That concludes this week's weekly diary round up!
I hope you guys find my reviews helpful,
and till another post.. take care dolls!
Dyna
xxx

Comments

  1. Hi Dyna.
    I'm wondering where you purchase your MUA makeup from?
    Do you order from there website, if so how is there customer service?
    I'm from Canada and really want to try MUA makeup :)

    - xo Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From their UK website, dear. Well, whenever I received something missing they have sent it to me or refunded me so I can't complain. But their customer service is very slow when they have some great offer, which is to be expected I guess :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts