CATRICE Lip Tint in 030 Are You Red-y? | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
I still have a lot of Catrice products yet to review 
and this is one of them..
I have had quite a few questions about this product, 
so if you're one of them, I hope this review answers your questions :)



PACKAGING
Sleek, square packaging,
doe foot sponge applicator.
Closes thoroughly, doesn't leak.
Words haven't faded
No complaints here, I love the packaging.


TEXTURE
Liquidy, watery texture.
I find it a bit strange to be honest,
because i expected a thick consistency and it's actually really thin.
It takes a long time to dry, so be prepared for that, approx. 2 mins.

SMELL / TASTE
Very sweet and fruity  smell / taste, really pleasant.

LASTING POWER
 On my lips it lasts  bit less than an average lipstick.
So keep in mind this is not a stain


SHADE
A sheer beautiful berry red on the lips. No shimmer.
These are only lip tints, so they only tint the lips.
For that reason I didn't include lip swatches and face shots with it because
these will show up differently on different people's lips


FINISH
 Applies wet / glossy. Dries matte. 

BOTTOM LINE
A nice to have product, it's not a must have 
and it's not one of my favourite products 
but I'm glad I got to try it, 
because it looks quite natural and it's great for those days 
when you don't want your lipstick to transfer
and want a hint of colour on your lips. 

I hope you find this review helpful, 
let me know what you think below
and till the next post..
Take care!
Dyna
xx

FTC Disclaimer: I got this item for free at the Bloggers Event at PharmaMT (importers for Essence and Catrice).  I am not being paid for this post, nor am I obliged to do videos/ posts featuring their products. My loyalty is always towards my subscribers. I would never avoid saying something just because I got an item for free.

Comments

Popular Posts