LIPSTICK DIARIES #36 | MUA Intense Bright Orange ! + How to wear bright orange lips!



HELLO GUYS !

I'm loving bold lips recently. I think they can easily make you stand out
and they're definitely eye catching. 

For this look I used MUA's intense eyeliner in bright orange
 The consistency was not the best ever. 
Not creaminess-wise, because it is really creamy, 
but I had consistency issues as I was applying it. 
I don't really mind that because it doesn't need too much effort to fix. 
 I personally love it!

I personally like to pair orange lips with some bold liner and
doll-like lashes,
I think it gives the look an overall beautiful feel. 


P.S. I'm not sure why my face is shiny - I think I was experimenting with my camera
and my face now looks shiny in these photos.
It was completely matte in person, I promise you.








FACE
Catrice Prime and Fine Primer
NYX HD foundation 03 natural
Hard Candy Concealer Glamoflauge Pencil in Light
Hard Candy Concealer Glamoflauge in Light and Medium
MUA mosaic bronzer in glow
ELF mineral glow in bronzed
NYX mosaic blush in love*
NYX mosaic blush in highlight*
PUPA Milano eyebrow highlighter*

EYES
TFSI
NYX single eyeshadow in champagne, dark brown
Pupa Milano glitter eyeliner 03*
Born Pretty Sore eyeshadow 001*
Catrice gel eyeliner in black jack with jack black
Deborah Milano eyeliner 24 hour stay
Pupa Milano eyebrow highlighter*
Catrice longlasting eye pencil in silver stallone
False eyelashes #906
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof
Covergirl lash blast mascara in very black waterproof


EYEBROWS
Catrice eyebrow stylist in date with ash-ton
Essence lash and brow gel mascara
Pupa Milano eyebrow highlighter*

LIPS
MUA intense eyeliner in bright orange.


I hope you like it!
- Should you have any requests let me know guys!
- Dyna
xxx

*products marked were gifts or were sent for pr purposes

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Stumbled upon your image while looking up the perfect orange lippie, must I say this looks great! And as if you used an eyeliner on your lips. I might just have to do that seeing as it's impossible to find a true orange lipstick...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey hunny - try wet n wild's 24 carrot gold (post here - http://www.makeupbydyna.com/2012/08/24-carrot-gold-fotd.html) or nyx's indie flick matte lipstick - (http://www.makeupbydyna.com/2013/04/nyx-matte-lipstick-in-mls05-indie-flick.html) they're both true oranges x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts